Proper business planning can help answer many of the most daunting questions, including:
- What happens to my business in the event that I or my partner should pass unexpectedly?
- What happens to my business if my key employee leaves?
- How can my business successfully be transferred from one generation to the next?
What is Business Planning?
Business planning involves preparing for unforeseen events so that transitions can go smoothly and more importantly, how you want them to go. A comprehensive succession plan ensures that the business is taken care of in the event of a catastrophic event, death, disability, and other unexpected events.
To ensure a successful and smooth transition, we consider all options, including insuring the liability and the value of the organization, life insurance, contracts and agreements, and more.
Components of Business Planning:
- Executive Benefit Planning
- Key Person Insurance
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Estate Preservation Planning
- Business Continuity
- Disability Buy-Out
- Overhead Expense Coverage
Contact us today to start optimizing your business’ planning measures. We look forward to working with you to help ensure that your business and family are protected for the future.