Inflammation can be irritating and painful but there is a natural answer to this problem. Here are 6 foods you can eat to lower inflammation.
- Unrefined Olive Oil- This stuff acts like ibuprofen by discouraging inflammation.
- Red Wine- Finally, an excuse to have that glass of wine after work. Red wine contains resveratrol found in the skin of grapes, an anti-inflammatory substance that is good for your heart.
- Grass Fed Beef- These cows are fed with yummy grass and corn, both of which happen to have fatty acids that clear up inflammation.
- Salmon, Sardines, and Tuna Fish- These types of fish are packed with healthy oils that can help reduce inflammation.
- Cranberries- These berries may not be the sweetest but they are packed with antioxidants and can significantly lower cholesterol.
- Walnuts- These nuts are packed with omega 3 fatty acids so it may be time to change out your trail mix.
HR Solutions & Brokerage, LLC is a benefits consulting company and servicing firm dedicated to the improvement of your company. We have the skill and understanding to attract valuable employees with state of the art benefits packages and more! Contact us today for more information.